- 6 1⁄2 cups chicken stock, homemade, or store-bought organic chicken broth, heated through
- 1⁄2 tsp saffron
- 3 Tb extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 Tb unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced small
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Zest from 1 lemon
Learn The Science Behind Cooking Osso Bucco In A Pressure Cooker: HERE
1) Veal shank, crosscut into 3” pieces
2) Salt and pepper to season
3) Season shanks and brown in a lightly oiled hot pan on all sides. Place meat in the pressure cooker and add liquid. Close and lock pressure cooker. Follow instructions on the individual cooker (45 min -1 hour) at highest pressure.
4) Carefully release pressure and serve. adjust seasoning serve over parmesan risotto and garnish with parsley and lemon zest, top with veal jus.
Let’s Cook Together, Tag Me!