Valentine’s Day Conversation Heart Wreath
This year greet them with love, this simple, easy and affordable Valentine’s Day craft, Conversation Heart Wreath, will be sure to add that little special something to your table, mantle or counter top!
What you will need:
- Hot glue gun
- Newspaper or any form of cover to protect your work space
- 2 large bag of Conversation Heart Candies
- 1 medium size Styrofoam Wreath
- Modge Podge (optional)
1. Get your work space covered and ready.
2. Lay out your candy.
3. Start by creating a line of hot glue on the outer edge of your wreath if you feel secure to do so if not make a line to your preference along the edge of the wreath and glue in segments until the circle is complete.
4. Continue the process as you add more lines of hearts on top of the previous line, until you have covered the whole wreathe.
5.Once done look and see if there are any open space, if desired add more candy to cover.
- Working with candy, is tricky, please remember not every candy is the same size. This might leave room for space in between candies.
- This is a food product if desired you can brush Modge Podge on top to protect from humid weather and help preserve the piece.
Be my Valentine follow me on:
Facebook: Cristina Ferrare