WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Hot glue gun
- Newspaper or any form of cover to protect your work space
- 2 large bags of holiday color themed candy
- 1 large bag of Peppermints
- 2 small styrofoam Trees
- 1 large styrofoam Tree
- Get your work space covered and ready.
- Lay out your candy according to colors.
- If using peppermint unwrap them before starting.
- At the bottom of your tree glue one candy, from there take another piece and go around counting how many piece it will take to have the candy evenly come together. (mark each spot).
- Do this repeatedly till you get to the top.
- Start gluing candy to marked spots.
- Once done look and see if there are any open space, if desired add more candy to cover.
Working with candy, is tricky, please remember not every candy is the same size. This might leave room for space in between candies.