Cristina’s Roasted Raisin and Pine Nut Asparagus With Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
Go to COOKING “Home & Family” for today’s recipe
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tsps extra-virgin olive oil
- ? cup sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 ½ tbsps orange juice
- 3 tbsps raisins
- Fresh raspberries
- Feta cheese
- 2 tsps honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp orange rind
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Raspberry balsamic reduction glaze drizzled
How to Make Balsamic Reduction Glaze:
- Bottle of any balsamic vinegar–the better the vinegar, the better the taste.
- Pour your bottle of vinegar in a stock pot. Try to use one with sloping sides as the liquid will begin to boil faster as well as reduce at a quickened pace.
- Turn the heat to high and wait for the vinegar to begin to boil.
- Reduce the temperature of the burner to medium.
- Continue simmering, uncovered, until 75% of the vinegar has evaporated.
- Remove the vinegar from the heat and allow it to cool and put in needle-nosed plastic bottle and refrigerate!