Cristina’s Oreo Cheesecake
Go to COOKING “Home & Family” for today’s recipe
Use Vanilla Powder Instead Of Extract
Bring Cream Cheese To Room Temp Before Mixing
• 1 ½ cup crushed graham cracker or oreo cookies
• ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
• 7 tablespoon unsalted butter(melted)
• 2 ¼ cups heavy cream
• 2 8oz blocks cream cheese, softened
• ? cup sugar
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
• ¾ cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar.
2. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
3. Fill small molds with crust and press firmly.
1. Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
2. Beat room temp cream cheese till smooth.
3. Add sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins).
4. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
5. Gently fold in Oreo cookies.
6. Spoon the filling into the molds.
7. Refrigerate until set.
8. Remove from refrigerator and carefully remove the molds.
Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.