Cristina’s Low Fat Garden Wrap
Go to COOKING “Home and Family” for today’s recipe
For the tortilla wrap:
3 flavored flour tortillas, warmed (10″)
6 leaves of lettuce (2 per tortilla)
2 avocados quartered
1 cup diced English cucumber
1 cup diced radishes
1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Roasted chicken (optional)
1. Puree feta, cream cheese, sour cream and zest in a food processor until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to bowl; season with salt/pepper; fold in dill and mint.
3. Spread 1/3 of feta spread over each tortilla.
4. Top half of each tortilla with 1/3 of veggies.
5. Roll tortillas, wrap in plastic and chill 30 minutes to set the filling.
6. Remove plastic; diagonally slice each tortilla wrap into 4 pieces.